Remove Wrinkles And Reduce Acne Scars Easily at Home
No more trying all the fad creams and oils! Get proven results with Our Facial Roller!
Just roll back and forth over skin 4-5 times. It exfoliates dead cells away to uncover a healthy, glowing complexion. With this simple-to-use tool in our innovative lineup – ageing gracefully just got a whole lot easier.
- A Visible Transformation – Don’t fret over wrinkles and large pores. Our press-loved facial roller promotes a luminous, youthfully vibrant, and healthy-looking complexion.
- Safe And Painless – No need to fear. Our esthetician-recommended microneedle length (0.25mm) requires firm yet gentle pressure to maximize usage and minimize discomfort.
- Long-lasting Payoff – When used correctly and regularly with the high-quality topical products, your skin will continue to look its most beautiful for as long as you use it
- Affordable Quality – Professional micro-needling sessions cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars (plus hours at the clinic). With consistent use, you can get the same results for less than the price of a week’s worth of lattes!
- Over 40,000 Happy Customers – The proof is on the glowing faces of our customers. Check out the customer reviews and images to see for yourself.
How To Use:
1. Sterilize facial roller in alcohol before/after each use.
2. Wash your skin - pat dry.
3. Roll back and forth over skin 4-5 times.
4. Carefully apply pressure to the facial roller without puncturing the skin. Use facial roller under the eye with caution.
5. Switch direction, roll back and forth another 4-5 times.
6. When finished, apply moisturizer or repairing serum.
7. Sanitize and store skin needle roller in the plastic case we provided.
How To Clean Your Roller?
1. Rinse needle roller in warm water.
2. Sanitize with rubbing alcohol and let it air dry.
3. After cleaning your derma roller, place in the storage that is provided.
Tips for Facial Roller:
1. Don't use it if you have a wound on your face
2. Keep out of the sun.
3. Microneedle is used by a special person
4. You can gently slide the roller because our microneedles are tightly arranged, have a certain elasticity, and can cover more information evenly, so there is no need to roller vigorously to avoid scratching the skin.